Some of the world’s top companies are profiting greatly from this reality.
But others have failed to keep up.
ESA in a Nutshell
- A board member or C-suite executive?
- Someone in charge of making sure a company’s energy-use strategy is world class?
- Someone who should know how good a company’s energy affairs are (your own or those of a company you make investment decisions about)?
Would you be better off with some:
- Board-level or C-suite-level education – executive seminars, tutorials, etc?
- Energy-use strategy design, creation, or improvement help?
- Energy Affairs Maturity Assessment help?